How to: book charter flights without sky-high membership fees, prepaid jet cards, blackout dates or aircraft restrictions.
Air charters have been made easy. Now you can make the most of your time and money, by only paying for flights as you need them. Plus, with no restrictions on aircraft and airports, you always book what’s best for you.
How does it work? This article will show you.
Spoiler alert: no jet brokers or jet cards are required.
1. You Are In Control
All private jet cards have restrictions. There are blackout dates, peak day surcharges, lead-in times, rerouting fees and more. But jet cards are not the only way to book charter flights.
Charters can be easier. Much like booking a commercial flight, you can use an online marketplace to search for the flights you need. Consider Airvel, the world’s leading booking engine for private jet charters.
You can use these articles to compare all the options available to you:
- Private Jet Cards: The complete guide
- Fractional Jet Ownership: Everything you need to know
- Private jet brokers: Making informed choices
2. An Unrestricted Choice of Aircraft and Routes
Airvel’s online marketplace offers the widest possible choice of aircraft and airports. You can fly anywhere. There are no restrictions on aircraft. You book the most suitable aircraft for every flight – unlike a jet card you are not tied into a specific aircraft.
Every flight is different; destinations, number of passengers, take-off time, airport FBO, aircraft cabin configuration, flight duration, on-board amenities. Realizing the benefits of private air charters means booking flights on an individual basis. They should be selected and customized based on exactly what you need. That’s what you do with Airvel.
These articles will help you understand the choice of aircraft that can be available.
- Ultimate guide to all aircraft for charter
- Seven most average private jets and what they cost
- How much is a private jet flight?
- King Air Charter: North America’s most popular aircraft
These articles show some of the more popular routes and airports in North America.
- Destinations best reached by private plane charter
- Most popular private jet airports
- Most popular air charter routes in North America
- Private jet tickets to world’s best sporting events
3. There Are No Up-Front Costs
Jet cards have convinced the air charter market that a prepaid membership is essential. There is no reason to prepay.
Jet cards start at USD 50,000 while a single charter flight may only cost USD 4000. These sky-high membership fees price many people and companies out of booking charter flights.
With Airvel you only pay for flights that you need. There are no unused or wasted jet card hours, nor any long-term commitment to flying on a private jet.
Book charter flights on an individual basis and there are various strategies for reducing the costs.
- Cheap private jet flights all the time
- 15 strategies for reducing private jet costs
- Avoid the overpriced world of luxury private jets
- Hot dates for private jet travel
4. Book Charter Flights: Just Search, Select & Fly
With Airvel all flights are FAA Part 135 charters. This regulation provides a baseline for ensuring your safety. Every aircraft and operator on Airvel must also fulfill additional safety requirements.
Here’s how the Airvel online marketplace works. You can also book using the app.
- a) Enter your departure and destinations airports (or cities) to search.
- b) View and compare aircraft and routes. You can compare based on aircraft type, plane size, amenities, flight duration and estimated price.
- c) Select the aircraft and flight that’s best for you.
- d) Select from two payment options. You can pay for the flight in full. Or you can purchase one or more seats, then invite others to split the cost of the flight.
- e) After payment has been processed your aircraft is reserved.
- f) Personalize your flight with Airvel’s concierge team and manage trip requests online.
5. Wait, I Don’t Have Time to Search For All My Flights!
The advantage of a jet card or jet broker is that you don’t need to search for an aircraft. Just make a call and everything is arranged for you.
That’s the same with Airvel. Use the marketplace and you’re instantly connected to FAA approved private air carriers. That’s over 5000 aircraft, where and when you need them.
And if you don’t want to search Airvel offers a complimentary concierge service. Access our concierge agents 24/7. They will search the marketplace then send you a variety of options.
You can compare planes with complete price transparency. Then book charter flights in just a few clicks.
6. Airvel.com or (844) 424-7835
Airvel is the nation’s largest online marketplace for booking charter flights. Booking a private flight is easier and more affordable than ever before. Now anyone can fly, anywhere, anytime.